"El Mirador Restaurant & Bar"
“El Mirador Restaurant & Bar” and its terrace for unforgettable Cusco landscapes, featuring regional, international cuisine like: Quinoa, Kiwicha, Saúco (local fruit), Aguaymanto (local fruit), Alpaca (alpaca meat) and Cuy (Guinea pig).
"El Patio Restaurant"
The cosy “El Patio Restaurant”, inside our Cuzco Hotel, featuring international and regional cuisine like: Quinoa, Kiwicha, Saúco (local fruit), Aguaymanto (local fruit), Alpaca (alpaca meat) and Cuy (Guinea pig).
Enjoy our house specialties like:
- Peruvianisimo ceviche of river trout with chili and onions marinated in lemon juice.
- Fried Kiwicha fingers with aguaymanto sauce.
- Chicken breast in a soft coca leaves sauce with rice of carrot cubes and green beans.
- Baked tender Guinea Pig from Tipon with potatoes and creole salad of tomatoes, onions, yellow peppers and parsley.
- Andean trout steak with potatoes and carrots finger with a capers sauce, onions, garlic and parsley
- Rolled steak of Alpaca, andean cheese and spinach on a red wine sauce with a touch of orange juice.
- Breakfast buffet served from 05:00 hrs. to 10:00 hrs.
- Lunch upon request and dinner served eveyday from 19:00 hrs. to 22:00 hrs.